By Jack Slemenda ’21
- Jerick McKinnon RB (49ers): With Raheem Mostert out again and Tevin Coleman not fully healthy, McKinnon is planned to carry the ball for the majority of the game. His numbers as starter: 16.7 points against the Giants and 22.7 points against the Eagles.
- Boston Scott RB (Eagles): The Eagles have lost another big weapon in starting RB Miles Sanders. Boston Scott is the next man up and has a favorable matchup against the Giants on Thursday. However, don’t plan on holding Scott for long, as Sanders has only a minor knee injury and could be back as soon as next week.
- Ryan Tannehill QB (Titans): Tannehill has been nothing short of amazing through these first six weeks, averaging 23.5 fantasy points. The only concern with Tannehill is his matchup this week against one of, if not the best, defense in the Pittsburgh Steelers. Other than that he is a lock in QB going forward or a solid asset for trades.
- Mike Williams WR (Chargers): Mike Williams is the Chargers number two target and a deep threat. Two weeks ago, Williams had a 27.9 fantasy point week with five receptions for 109 yards and two touchdowns. Lead receiver Keenan Allen did go out early in that game but Williams is a more than capable receiver to put up consistent points.
- Tee Higgins WR (Bengals): Higgins is one of many solid receivers in the Cincinnati offense and is mainly used as a deep threat for Joe Burrow. Higgins is averaging 11.6 points and offers a solid flex play in deeper leagues.