The following Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site, including, but not limited to, all text, photographs, audio files and video files.
This site is not responsible for any content you submit. We reserve the right, but undertake no duty, to review, edit, move, or delete any content submitted by users, in our sole discretion, without notice, including but not limited to the following reasons:
- Do not post obscene, indecent, hateful, offensive, defamatory, abusive, harassing or profane material.
- Do not post junk mail, pyramid schemes, chain letters or advertisements.
- Do not engage in personal attacks.
- Vulgar and insulting nicknames will be removed. Nicknames attempting to impersonate other users will be removed.
- Do not post anyone’s telephone number, street address. or any other personal information.
- Do not post an e-mail address belonging to another person.
- Do not post information that encourages criminal activity of any kind, or any statements that may give rise to civil liability.
- If you post a link to another site, please provide a brief explanation of where the link goes as a courtesy to other users.
- Do not post copyrighted material, including newsletter items, newspaper articles, excerpts from books, music, poems, photographs, video files or any other material, unless you own the copyright to that material, or have written permission to post it.
- Do not attempt to impersonate other users, site staff or any other person.
- Do not post the same message in multiple locations on the site.
- Lively debate and opposing opinions are welcome, but please behave courteously and responsibly.
- Keep your messages on topic for the particular discussion you are involved in.
- Do not use multiple account nicknames in one discussion. Do not answer your own posts using another nickname.
These guidelines have been adapted from the Cleveland.com community standards.